Black Culture Trends in 2022
Black culture continues to prove to be the blueprint for various other cultures and trends we see within today’s society. From fashion magazines to TikTok dances, Black culture and creatives are holding up other cultures and trends that many from Baby Boomers to Gen X love today. Many of the trends we see today coming from Black culture have always started or even belong to it, however come with some new adjustments to fit the time.
Here are some Black culture trends seen in 2022:
- 2000s fashion: younger generations are bringing back highlighted styles from decades prior, 2000s being the most popular as many of those born within that decade are now becoming adults.
- Logomania: From streetwear to high fashion; the continuous printing of brand logos on clothing is back in action for the older and younger generations.
- Hoop earrings: As a part of the 2000s style, hoop earrings have been a staple of Black women's culture in expressing their style and are being embraced by younger generations.
- Activism: Favored from the many eras of Activism, many cultures are using Black culture as a guide on effective ways to highlight their causes in society and news.
- Hairstyles: braids and braided styles showed themselves in many areas of 2022 trends from celebrities to infamous figures (Black, POC, and other races) joining the newest and go-to styles that many Black people have gotten when they were young kids.
Black culture will continue to be in the lead of all trends for many years to come. Check out the 3KINGS Grooming shop to find amazing pieces that represent the culture.
#trends #TikTok #culture #Blackculture #luxury #fashion #black #royalty #music #dance