Packing Tips for Travel
We are in the summer months, many people are traveling more. The timeline and to-do list to prepare for your trip are settled and ready, necessary appointments are made and everything is all set. Now the most daunting task is to decide and pack your suitcase.
What will you bring? What do you need to leave? What measurements will you need to keep TSA from yelling and holding up any lines? Will you have to pay an extra $100 for your overweight bag?
Here are some tips to help with packing smart:
- Roll your clothing together by items or by outfits: Pairing and rolling clothing items like burritos can help with maximizing your suitcase space.
- Categorize your items: Pair shirts, pants, underwear, etc. together.
- Use packing cubes: Keep your items organized and separated in order to use less space.
- Use your carry on/personal item: You are allowed a carry on and personal item on the plane itself; pack items in these in order to help your checked in luggage, especially works for personal items if you use a spacious tote bag. Check out this TikTok by wanderingpassport to see how to maximize packing a carry on.
- Never unpack travel toiletries. By having a specified travel items, you can keep them in your suitcase to avoid forgetting and over-packing if the items are already where they need to be.
For all your grooming and clothing needs, check out 3KINGS Grooming Shop to travel in royalty.
Safe travels and happy packing!
Photo Source: Julia Rothman via https://www.nytimes.com/guides/travel/how-to-pack-a-suitcase