How to Make Fashion Comfortable
Making fashion look effortless while being comfortable is ideal for all personal styles. Being able to enjoy the clothes you are in without the pain of being uncomfortable due to itchy fabrics, painful shoes, or tight fitting items takes the fun out of creating new outfit types and of shopping overall. But how do you make fashion comfortable?
Let’s take a look at some tips!
- Basic items are your friend: Finding good basic items such as plain shirts, pants/slacks, and other items can help with various pair options.
- Cotton is ideal: Cotton is a breathable fabric, along with being sustainable and renewable. The soft fabric is great to wear during the summer months and buildable to wear in layers during the winter.
- Learn your body shape: Knowing your body shape and how you like clothing to fit into your body is ideal when shopping, especially when online shopping.
- Pair the old with the new: Before shopping for new or even more clothing, check out what is currently in your wardrobe; can you repair items with others based on fashion trends such as color blocking?
- Matching sets: Matching sets help with making quick outfits as well as helping to build a wardrobe, as some pieces can be mix-matched with other basic or matching sets based on color blocking or other color wheel trends.
Learning color theory or the color wheel can help build new outfits from your existing wardrobe. Pairing colors that are next to each other or opposite each other can create several new outfit pairings you may not think could work.
Do you have any other comfortable fashion tips? Let us know in the comments below!
Shop 3KINGS Grooming Collections today to find some new statement pieces that can fit any style.
#fashion #comfortable #comfortability #clothes #clothing